Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Pumpkin Coffee

Autumn is winding to a close. Thanksgiving is next week. And my bottle of Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup is almost gone. I'll probably have just enough to make it to the end of November.

I love pumpkin coffee. Beyond words. It's my fave. But not Starbucks ... at least not unless I'm in a pinch. I am a Dunkin girl all the way. D-Squared. (I'm sure this will raise polemical discussion at some point in the comments section.) I was just spending so much on pumpkin coffees since October began that I decided I should economize.

Enter Torani syrups. Check out their website ... seriously crazy amounts of syrup. And for about $8 a bottle, I can enjoy 2 months of pumpkin coffee. That's excellent. So I ordered a pumpkin spice and a strawberry (to make Italian sodas, hello!) ... but now that I'm almost out, I've been pondering a winter flavor.

My perfect pumpkin coffee:

1 steaming hot mug of Eight O'Clock Coffee (I like the Colombian)
2.5 pumps of Torani Pumpkin Spice Syrup
A very healthy splash of fat-free half and half

I'll let you know how it is when I take to home-roasting my own coffee beans. That's.right.

No comments:

Post a Comment