Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crazy for Pumpkin

Some pumpkin recipes I want to experiment with:

Mini Pumpkin Pies (from Make and Takes)

Pumpkin Cheesecake (from Brown Eyed Baker, one of my favorite blogs)

Pumpkin Oatmeal Scotchies (also from Make and Takes)

Pumpkin Crumb Cakes (from The Kitchn)

I'm also hoping to dig into some pumpkin pasta recipes with the two little pumpkins I have left from our upstate trip to the pumpkin patch.

And I just snagged four butternut squash and one acorn squash from the market down the street. I've already made soup of one. Planning on Butternut Squash and Black Bean Enchiladas (from The Daily Garnish, another of my favorite blogs) with another. And no idea what to do with the acorn squash since I've never even eaten one. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment